Proudly caring for Toowoomba’s furry friends
Owned by local vets, Michael and Christine Burke, West Toowoomba Veterinary Surgery is a full service companion animal veterinary surgery, caring for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, rodents and fish. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. We can be found opposite Westridge Shopping Centre, with parking from Beh Street.
For Corona Virus updates and how they will affect your pet, please follow this link https://wp.me/P9Hscu-fi.
Why choose West Toowoomba Veterinary Surgery
Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We have a new purpose built premises to ensure our high standards of medicine and surgery are equalled by the building we practice from. Now featuring:
- Laser therapy and myotherapy
- Separate air-conditioned cat, dog and bird wards
- Fully digitalised x-ray suite
- A separate parvo ward with its own self-contained exercise yard
- After-hours web cam monitoring
- Disabled access and ample parking
- Fully fenced puppy preschool area
- Online shop for all over the counter products https://www.obay.com.au/?go=api&api=preview&promocode=AACE6314
- Zip Pay and VetPay to help you take control of your vet bills. Open pay is coming!
Auxiliary services such as after-hours care, grooming, puppy pre-school, house visits and weight loss advice are offered as standard.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
On this site, you will find information about our services, information sheets and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional pet health care information. We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.
Please note that, unless you have an emergency, you will need to make an appointment to see the vet.